And since it's now almost a month later, and I'm now on the 25th entry in this same journal, I can't even take time to apologize for my tardiness, never mind transcribe any of the entries. All I can do for now is list the books
10. Térèse Marie Mailhot, Heart Berries: A Memoir
11. Jackie Kae Ellis, The Measure of My Powers: A Memoir of Food, Misery, and Paris
12. Helen Atlee, The Land Where Lemons Grow
13. Katherine Paterson, Bridge to Terabithia (read to my granddaughter)
14. Helene Hanff, 84 Charing Cross Road (read to my husband)
15. N.K. Jemisin, The Obelisk Gate
16. Guillaume Musso, Demain
17. Glynnis MacNicol, No One Tells You This
18. Vivian Gornick, The Odd Woman
19. Donna Leon, The Golden Egg
and if you have specific questions, I'll happily answer those. I'll also be happy to transcribe any of my handwritten text that you are interested in and can't figure out on your own. Let me know in the comments. Thank you.
nstagram Books account. . .